Extra thoughts from Quite a Common Fairy:
1) Love how already being married to a king would somehow totally not stand in the way of hooking up with your other true love. And WHAT is the Maid Marian timeline on this??? (Should they have never been together? Robin said she hadn’t died that long ago…)
2) Where did that sketch of Henry/the True Believer come from???
3) It is hilarious to watch as fairytale characters are unable to comprehend love true not working out.
4) Robin Hood referred to his kid as both 4-years-old and a toddler. …What?
5) Look at this nice lounging Hook. I’m kinda shipping him with Tinkerbell and continue to be pissed at Emma for not taking the initiative to further question him about real Neverland. Seriously?